Handheld Plastic Crates for almost any application
When it comes to product integrity, security, and efficiency during transport & storage a Plastic Container ticks all the boxes. With our extensive range and so many variations and features it is important to work with a trusted partner like AXIS to determine the very best fit for your business.
Plastic Tubs are the ideal choice for a multitude of different industries including retail, food, agriculture, pharmaceutical, healthcare, dairy, logistics, removalists, mining, warehousing, e-commerce and many more…
For food applications it is important to ensure the Plastic Tote is manufactured from food grade material and capable of withstanding the rigours of freezers, cool rooms, and temperature fluctuations during transit. Degradation and leakage are factors that must be considered to avoid contamination.
AXIS supply a complete range of Plastic Crates including Attached Lid Containers (Security Crates), Bale Arm Crates, Stack Nest Crates, UN Certified Crates and Foldable Crates. Our range is extensive with hundreds of designs and size variations to choose from. Our advertised selection is only a snapshot of our capabilities so please get in touch with our team and let us know exactly what you need.
- Attached Lid Containers or Security Crates are the ideal solution when your valuable product needs to be fully enclosed and protected. Our innovative foldable lid ensures the crate can be closed and locked easily. Thanks to our patented design the lids also tesselate when in empty stacked, reducing damage.
- Bale Arm Crates are perfect for agriculture and food processing allowing for easy stacking whilst also providing access to the contents. When the arms are engaged the crates simply stack but when retracted the crates are nested as empties.
- Stack Nest Crates are easily stacked on top of each other in one orientation and empty nested in another. Simply rotate the crate by 180 degrees, it’s that simple! Made with mechanism free, rigid walls the Stack Nest Crate is a strong, robust solution.
- Foldable Crates are easily knocked down into a flat pack configuration saving storage and vehicle space when not in use. When erected the crates stack neatly thanks to their locking systems. We supply a huge range of sizes and various styles perfect for your next project.
- Our UN Certified Plastic Crates are ideal for toxic, hazardous waste. Certified to meet with UN guidelines and supplied with an in-built strap and lid, when coupled with an AXIS liner your hazardous material is safe and secure.
Some applications however may require a Custom Plastic Container as “off-the-shelf” products do not meet with your project requirements. For many FMCG industries compatibility with automation systems is also a must and AXIS have a track record in developing custom-made Plastic Crates to suit.
By collaborating closely with our customers in the discovery phase we develop an initial scope of works ensuring all factors are considered. Utilising 3D CAD modelling and Finite Element Analysis (FEA) our experienced team can then design a purpose-built Plastic Tote from the ground up. Once approved, we move to prototyping, testing and production.
Our range of Plastic Containers come with so many different features including:
- UV stabilisation
- Stacking options
- Bale arms
- Tamper proofing
- UN Certification
- Pallet feet
- Strapping systems
AXIS have made available all these variations to ensure that every business need is addressed.