Plastic Pallets to suit your business
AXIS Supply Chain offer a huge variety of sizes and designs that are ideal for use in a wide range of industries including food processing, food distribution, retail, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, agriculture, mining and export.
- Bulk Bag Plastic Pallets – Designed primarily for shipping Bulk Bag’s AXIS has a unique and cost effective range. Unlike standard pallets our innovative designs allow for double stacking when loaded and are nestable when empty, ideal for saving on freight costs.
- Export Plastic Pallets – Plastic Pallets are becoming increasingly popular among exporters as many nations implement strict border control measures. Our range of plastic pallets streamline the process of customs clearance as they are not required to be fumigated and comply with ISPM15 regulations. Their super light nature deliver immediate savings when it comes to freight costs compared to wooden pallets.
- Hygiene Plastic Pallets – When it comes to the Food and Pharmaceutical industries Hygiene is paramount. Our hygienic pallets are easily cleaned and can be sterilised to comply with the strictest regulations. Specifically designed with smooth surfaces and less exposed pockets are resistant to insects, mould and bacteria. When manufactured from virgin materials these pallets are the perfect choice for cold chain logistics and storage.
- Heavy Duty Plastic Pallets – Our heavy duty plastic pallets are ideal for pallet racking, warehousing, material handling, heavy loads and the toughest of conditions. Built to last our Australian standard footprint pallets are a viable alternative to timber pallets. Manufactured with a UV resistant additive our pallets can stand the test of time.
- Custom Plastic Pallets – For bespoke projects and applications AXIS can develop and manufacture specific solutions for your to suit your companies needs. Whether it be custom pallet size, design, load rating or colour AXIS have a track record for delivering on time and exceeding our customers expectations.
Plastic pallets are sustainable for the evolving supply chain. With the option to manufacture from recycled materials, re-usability in a pooled or closed loop supply chain and recycling programs there has never been a better time to make the switch.
Australian business’s are always looking for more Australian made products, with this in mind AXIS Supply Chain has partnered with local manufacturers to reduce lead times and international shipping costs, producing specific pallets to suit the Australian market.
For larger volume orders or ongoing requirements AXIS has the capability to offer it’s customers with attractive bulk discounts and finance options are also available.
Benefits of Plastic Pallets:
- Pallet rack compatible
- Reusable & recyclable
- Consistent dimensions & weights
- ISPM 15 compliant, no need for fumigation
- Light weight & easy to handle
- Hygienic & easy to clean
- Recycled or virgin material
- Range of colours
- Asset tracking